Aardvark Air consists of the following areas of business:
- Aardvark Data Mining – unique assignment search and route planning tools; also aircraft specification search tool and Heather+ report. These are accessible from this site. The old style tools are available here: https://fse-aardvark-planner.tk/engine/
- Aardvark Air (South of France) – an FBO network consisting of 16 FBOs with Nice (LFMN) as a large hub.
- Aardvark Specialist Finance – high-amount ($1m+) unsecured loans at low rates for discerning customers.
We also used to operate the following businesses:
- Aardvark Air (France) – an FBO network centred in Paris, serving the north and west of France
- Aardvark Air (Central America) – based in Guatemala, a network covering the whole region with ~20 FBOs.
- Aardvark Atlantic – a transatlantic service linking the three FBO networks with regular trips, and also offering cheap transatlantic freight shipment on regular flights.
- Aardvark Capital – providing sales, lease and rental of airplanes. We specialise in Cessna 208 aircraft have an extensive fleet operating in USA and Europe.